APSIPA ASC 2018 strongly encourages organization of Special Sessions to complement regular programs and to help bring together leading researchers and engineers from around the world to present the state-of-the-art research directions. Special Session proposals may cover topics that relate to regular technical program tracks of APSIPA ASC 2018, but are not limited to those. All papers submitted to the special sessions will go through the same review process as regular papers, and decisions of acceptance will be based on the special session committee and the review results. The special session organizers and all invited speakers will be required to register for the conference.
Each special session proposal should contain the following information:
- Name of the organizer(s) of the special session
- A title of the special session
- The relevant track of the special session
- Session abstract (statement of the significance of the topic)
- Tentative titles and abstracts of at least 4 (preferably 5) invited papers
- List of names who have agreed to contribute a paper in the session
- Short biography of special session organizer(s), and please include the complete affiliation, address and email
To submit a special session proposal, please fill out the Google form at this link.
Other Special Session co‐chairs of APSIPA 2018 include Yan Lindsay Sun, Zhi Tian, Chris Lee, Shoko Imaizumi, and Supavadee Aramvith.
|Submission of Proposals for Special Sessions||1 May 2018|
|Notification of Proposal Acceptance||8 May 2018|
|Submission of Papers in Special Sessions||1 June 2018|
|Notification of Paper Acceptance||31 July 2018|